Davis Instruments 6345CS Complete Wireless Soil Moisture and Temperature Station at $535.00 with FREE shipping, is a great tool for Vantage Pro2 systems for anyone with an interest in wetness levels!
This handy unit is perfect for agricultural businesses or simply homeowners monitoring garden conditions. Davis Instruments 6345CS Complete Wireless Soil Moisture and Temperature Station is solar-powered and includes a transmitter and battery housed inside a weather-resistant shelter.
This version of the moisture monitoring station includes four soil moisture sensors and four temperature probes.
A wireless Vantage Pro2 console receiver or Weather Envoy and WeatherLink are required to view the data. Each console receiver can receive data from one combination station, or one each of the separate soil moisture stations.
- Compatible with Vantage Pro2 console receivers or Weather Envoy with WeatherLink
- Transmitter and 3-volt Lithium battery located within weather-resistant shelter
- Includes four soil moisture sensors and four temperature probes
- Solar-powered unit with backup battery
- Optimal transmitting distance is 1000 feet. Typical transmitting range is 200 to 400 feet depending on conditions but may be reduced by walls, trees, etc.
- Compatible only with specific Davis Instruments wireless systems
- User Manual included
NOTE: This Vantage Pro2 accessory is
not compatible with original Vantage Pro systems.