iCOM M412 11 Fixed Mount 25W VHF Marine Radio - Black at $229.99,
features a built-in Class D DSC provides additional safety at sea. The built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch 70 (DSC channel) activity, even while you are receiving another channel. Distress, individual, group, all ships, position request/reply, polling request/reply and DSC test calls can be sent. DSC messages can be received and automatically stored in the message memory.
The M412 11 can withstand submersion in 1m of water for up to 30 minutes (except cables). The supplied microphone also has submersible protection.
When connected to an external GPS receiver, current position and time are shown on the M412 11's display. When receiving position information from another vessel, the M412 11 can transfer it to a navigational device via NMEA 0183 connectivity.
- Built-in Class D DSC
- IPX7 submersible protection (1m depth for 30 minutes, except cables)
- Superior receiver sensitivity, superior speaker audio
- Large backlit LCD and simple operation
- Common GPS/NAV interface
- AquaQuake draining function
- Weather channel receive with alert function
- Favorite channel function
- Dual-watch and Tri-watch functions
- AquaQuake draining function blows water away from the speaker grill
- Priority and normal scan using simple tag scanning system
- External speaker connection
- Low voltage indicator
- Transmitting power selection with microphone