Alert Works EAR-10 Emergency Alert NOAA Weather Radio with SAME at $36.95,
is a Public Alert Certified Weather Radio that automatically activates to warn of pending danger from weather or civil emergencies. Listen to the latest weather forecast with the touch of a button, directly from the National Weather Service and program in your specific county codes for localized reception of only the alerts you want to hear.
Features user selectable warning options LED light alert level or siren. 3 lights indicate the alert level (Watch, Warning, or Statement) and remain on for the duration of the alert, and also a 90 decibel siren that can be heard from any room in the house or awaken the soundest of sleepers.
This affordable weather radio incorporates the latest SAME (Specific Area Message Encoding) technology, providing you with invaluable early warning information about approaching severe storms which may threaten your area.
SAME allows you to pre-program the weather radio and filter out distant weather warnings, instead localizing the alerts. The emergency weather radio eliminates false alarms and can be programmed to monitor different counties within your reception area.
- Alert Feature automatically activates
- 7 NOAA Channels
- S.A.M.E. Reception
- Allows you to disable the siren and voice alert modes and hear only those emergency broadcasts you have selected
- Time and Alarm Clock
- Backlight momentarily activated when Snooze button pressed
- User Selectable Warning System
- 90 Decibel Alert Siren
- LED Alert Level Indicators: Watch, Warning, or Statement
- Emergency Battery Back-up: Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)